- A warning is displayed if a shortkey cannot be played back because it contains a character in the Solitary Usage Separator Characters.
- Created a new version of ShortKeys Lite based on ShortKeys 3.
- Added progress dialogs that are displayed when importing or exporting shortkeys.
- Fixed an issue when the HotKey to enable/disable ShortKeys is set to None.
- The 'Solitary Usage Separator Characters' field is no longer disabled when certain playback options are selected.
- ShortKeys imported from CSV, ASCII, Text and Autocorrect files are now assigned to the highlighted category or the Unassigned category.
- Made changes to fix problem where artifacts are left on the screen when the down and up arrow keys are used to scroll through the list of shortkeys.
- The list of shortkeys is now displayed correctly after shortkeys are imported.
- Fixed a problem with Notes when exporting shortkeys.
Release Notes for current version