Now, more than one macro (.shk) file may be open at the same time. For corporate users, one set of corporate macros may be open and
users may also have a customized set of shortkeys open as well. Both may be used without having to open and close files.
Sort the shortkeys into categories to easily find the macros.
Each shortkey can now contain 65,536 characters. The limit in previous was 3000 characters.
The Wait for Keypress function causes the shortkey to pause during playback to allow for user input. Press the key assigned to resume
Insert delays in the shortkey playback to allow for Windows timing issues or to delay for user input.
Optionally assign the shortkeys to play back in a specific window or windows, rather than defaulting to play back in all programs.
Options are available to automatically back up the shortkey macro (.shk) file. A convenient way to keep the data safe.
Insert notes about specific shortkeys to provide any additional details required. The notes are displayed in the ShortKeys window with
the other shortkey information.
A column in the ShortKeys window displays the last date modified for each shortkey in the file.
- Modified to work better with Windows Vista and Windows 7.
- Added the RUNQUIET advanced installation option.
- The system tray icon is now restored if Windows Explorer restarts.
- Added command line parameters option in the preferences.
- Double clicking in a blank area of the shortkey list will display the "New ShortKey" dialog.
- Added a warning message that comes up when the Reset Page button is clicked in the preferences.
- If the filepath is changed in the preferences for one of the include/exclude dictionary files the program now asks if any existing files should be copied to the new filepath.
- The first time the program starts, if a dictionary include/exclude file exists from ShortKeys 2 the program now offers to copy the files for use with ShortKeys 3.
- Added an error message to the "Export" dialog when the user attempts to export to a file already opened in ShortKeys.
- Fixed a bug where the program could be opened multiple times.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when closing a file.
- Fixed a crash that would occur in the date/time command when processing an invalid date or time format.
Release Notes for current version