- When launching a second instance of ShortKeys 3, a message will be displayed.
- When upgrading from ShortKeys 2 to ShortKeys 3, the original file will be preserved and a copy will be converted to version 3's format.
- Added the ability to sort on all of the explorer columns.
- Modified the printing of a single shortkey.
- ShortKeys 3 can no longer be run at the same time as ShortKeys 2.
- Changed the default file for new installs to ShortKeys3.shk.
- Fixed a problem where the position of the main window would move after exiting the preferences dialog.
- All shortkeys files are loaded after Import Program Configuration.
- Fixed a bug where the program would only run a single shortkey.
- Fixed the /F command line parameter.
- Fixed Export Program Configuration and Import Program Configuration.
- The 'System Tray Icon Only' preference is now only available when the 'Place in System Tray' option is enabled.
- Fixed a problem where some files would not load into ShortKeys properly and cause an I/O error.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when importing a shortkey a file and not all of the shortkeys are being imported.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when resetting the preferences back to their defaults.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when converting a shortkey that contains no replacement text.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when opening a corrupted shortkey file.
- Fixed the cause of a 'File Access Denied' crash that could occur when trying to backup a file.
Release Notes for current version