Want to know how to upgrade? Click
- Fixed a problem that occurs when an invalid license entered when running Vista.
- Added an option to change the Menu Animation.
- The All Users Use Same Settings is removed for Windows Vista.
- No more files are saved in the Program Files folder.
- Added code to detect crashes in DecryptStr.
- Fixed a potential crash that would occur when multiple Reminder dialogs come up.
- If the path to backup the macro file in the My Documents folder a virtual path is used when exporting and importing the program configuration.
- Option to Run on Windows' startup is now disabled if the user cannot change it.
- If the path to the shortkeys macro file is in the My Documents folder a virtual path is used when exporting and importing the program configuration.
- After the license is successfully entered from the reminder dialog, the reminder dialog is closed.
- Added Office 11 and XP choices to the Menu Style selection.
- Made more changes to improve support for Windows Vista.
- Added a "First Run" wizard.
- Fixed support for Windows Vista in IE7 while protected mode is enabled.
- The File Locking of Macro Files option is now enabled by default.
- If the macro file exists on a server, the File Locking of Macro Files option is automatically enabled.
- Updated the some of the installer panels to make them clearer.
- Fixed a problem in the installer where the Start Menu folder selection was being ignored.
- Added logic to report additional information in the event of a crash.