Want to know how to upgrade? Click here.
- Added a startup delay used when the program is started when Windows starts up.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when ShortKeys is attempting to save its settings to a registry key that it does not have write permissions for.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when attempting to print without a printer installed.
- Added an option to reset the program defaults to the system tray icon.
- Fixed a crash that could occur while sorting a large list of ShortKeys in the explorer.
- Fixed a problem with the License dialog that occurred when the Windows DPI setting was set higher than 96DPI.