Want to know how to upgrade? Click
- Added a startup delay used when the program is started
when Windows starts up.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when ShortKeys is attempting to
save its settings to a registry key that it does not have write
- Fixed a crash that occurred when attempting to print without a
- Added an option to reset the program defaults to the system tray
- Fixed a crash that could occur while sorting a large list of
ShortKeys in the explorer.
- Fixed a problem with the License dialog that occurred when the
Windows DPI setting was set higher than 96DPI.