Want to know how to upgrade? Click
- Added a link to the Bug Reporter from within the Options
- Updated the ISS Bug Reporter with a new user interface, new ways of
reporting bugs, a help file, and the ability to set preferences
before a crash.
- Added a hotkey option that can enable/disable ShortKeys.
- Added the ability to set the main window to always stay on top.
- Increased the speed at which the program configuration can be imported.
- Added ability to install defprefs.wcfg file at the same time the program
- Fixed a crash that occurred when a user attempted to print the ShortKey
- Fixed a crash that could occur when the user is importing a text
Other Bugs Fixed
- Fixed a bug where if a shortkey used the clipboard to play back, it
might not paste anything into the target application.
- Fixed a bug where if a user imported a text file as a shortkey that
was larger than the 3000 character limit, the program could get
- Fixed a bug where the program did not always paste the correct text
when using the clipboard option.
- If any portion of the Quick Start Guide is not installed, then the
option to display the Quick Start Guide in the menu system is
- Fixed a bug where the Import button would be enabled, even if there
where no shortkeys selected to be imported.
- Changed the accelerator key on the "All Users Use Same Settings" option.
- Corrected an issue where some of the menu items would be enabled
even if there was no item selected.
- Fixed a bug where the toolbar buttons in the editor were not persistent.
- The "Undo" option in the editor's menubar is now disabled appropriately.
- Fixed a bug where garbage characters were being entered into the
- Made a modification to the program to more reliably remove all of the
keystrokes typed prior to playing back a shortkey.