Want to know how to upgrade? Click here.
- Fixed a bug where not all of the letters in the activation would be erased occasionally.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when another program has the clipboard locked. ShortKeys will now attempt to resend the data. If it still cannot succeed, a warning message will be displayed to the user.
- Fixed a crash that sometimes occurred when attempting to delete at least one shortkey.
- Corrected an error that occurs when the user imports a text file that is longer than the allowed shortkey limit. The user will be warned and if he/she continues, the shortkey will be truncated.
- Fixed a bug in the hook that could cause the floating point register to get messed up and cause other applications to crash.