Want to know how to upgrade? Click
- Fixed a bug where not all of the letters in the activation
would be erased occasionally.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when another program has the clipboard
locked. ShortKeys will now attempt to resend the data. If it still
cannot succeed, a warning message will be displayed to the user.
- Fixed a crash that sometimes occurred when attempting to delete at
least one shortkey.
- Corrected an error that occurs when the user imports a text file that
is longer than the allowed shortkey limit. The user will be warned and
if he/she continues, the shortkey will be truncated.
- Fixed a bug in the hook that could cause the floating point register
to get messed up and cause other applications to crash.