Want to know how to upgrade? Click here.
- Fixed a bug where, when the user clicked on the "Add" button in the spell checker suggestions, the spell checker would not advance to the next word.
- Added an activation option that allows the user to only activate the program from the system tray icon.
- Fixed a bug where the user could not use the ALT key to type extended characters while ShortKeys was running.
- Improved international keyboard support.
- Added a note concerning the "Do Not Hide" option in the Activation Preferences.
- Fixed a bug in the Spell Check Suggestions dialog. If the user attempted to add a word to the spell-checker, the wrong word was being added.
- Made the hint mode more reliable.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes, when using the "Match First Char" option, the first character of the replacement text would be uppercased incorrectly.
- Several error messages have been clarified or eliminated for non-administrator users.
- Made a modification to make the showing of ShortKeys more reliable.
- Added the ability to change the style of the menu system.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when no replacement text was entered and the case sensitivity was set to "Match First Letter..."
- Fixed a bug where the program would occasionally enter too many backspaces before playing a shortkey.
- Updated the installer with new silent install options, small dialogs and Custom Install option.
- Changed the "Script Font" label in Preferences | Appearance to "Replacement Text Font".
- Added the "Undo" button to the toolbar in the editor.
- Changed the default directory for the data file to "My Documents\Insight Software".
- Added a vertical scrollbar to the editor window.
- Added accelerator of L to Help | License Information