Want to know how to upgrade? Click here.
- Fixed an access violation that occasionally occurred when starting up the program.
- Added "Prompt for Action" dialog when importing shortkeys from a text or ASCII file.
- The "Export Program Configuration" option now exports the status of the Quick Start Guide.
- The full path to the shortkey file is now displayed in the status bar.
- The "Import/Export Program Settings" menu options have been renamed to "Import/Export Program Configuration".
- Implemented the Browse and Browse All modes.
- Fixed a bug where the keyboard delay field was not disabled when any other delay setting was selected in the Preferences window.
- Added the "/SHOW" commandline parameter to show the editor when the program starts up.
- Added the "/HIDE" commandline parameter to hide the editor when the program starts up.
- Added the "/IC" commandline parameter to import an external program configuration file.
- Fixed a bug in the "Replace Word" dialog where the "<-ive" option would not disable properly and it inserted the text into the wrong field.
- Fixed a bug in the "ShortKeys Settings" dialog where the "Don't Lowercase First Letter" option would not be disabled properly.
- Added the ability to import/export ShortKeys to a standard ShortKey file.
- Added an option to not lowercase the first letter of the replacement text when using the "Match First Char" option.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes, when using the "Match First Char" option, the first character of the replacement text would be uppercased incorrectly.
- Increased the amount of replacement text displayed in the ShortKey Explorer.
- Fixed support for international keystrokes being used as activation triggers.
- When creating a new ShortKey, focus goes to the "Original ShortKey" field. When modifying an existing key, focus goes to the "Replacement Text" field.
- Added the "<-ive" to the "v" suffix replacement.
- Fixed a bug where the preformatted Date/Time commands did not always play back the correct information.
- Fixed a bug that added an extra carriage return in the Subject field of an Outlook email message.
- Added options to change the font styles of the explorer and text editor.